Steel is a strong, durable and incredibly versatile material that’s used in applications all over the globe. Depending on the technique used, it can be strengthened, shaped, rolled and formed into components and structures that are then used in a number of industries.
When you’re looking for a provider of steel fabrication services in Phoenix, AZ, get in touch with Metal Pro Inc. We’re a local metal fabrication shop, and we can handle any project you send our way. Big or small, we have the tools and expertise to take your designs and make them into reality. Here’s an overview of our most commonly used services:
- Steel welding: Steel welding is the way components or sheets are joined together. There are multiple welding methods, but they all produce a strong and durable joint between discrete parts. The bond formed by welding is permanent.
- Steel rolling: Steel rolling is used to flatten steel sheets so that they’re thinner and of a uniform thickness. Depending on the project, you might use plate, bar, beam or angle rolling.
- Plasma cutting: Plasma cutting is only used for electrically conductive materials, which includes steel. This method uses a stream of hot plasma to cut through the steel. This allows for a quick and precise cut, whether a straight line or curved.
- Flame cutting: Flame cutting utilizes fire, intensified by a steady stream of oxygen, to melt down material, shape it and cut it. This is great for steel sheets that are up to several inches thick.
- Shearing: Shearing is another method of cutting steel. The steel sheet is placed between two blades and then fed through to create a smooth cut line. Usually, this is used to cut smaller sheets out of large roll stock. It’s often done before stamping and pressing.
- Hole punching: Hole punching—which is exactly what it sounds like—is the process that enables us to cut holes in steel. It’s managed using a hydraulic saw, which allows us to make clean holes in the metal. These can vary in size and repetition, depending on what your project requires.
- Press brake: Press brakes are used to shape sheets of metal, including steel. They’re a specialized piece of equipment that has the ability to custom-bend the sheet according to the project specifications.
Local steel fabrication services in Phoenix, AZ
Choosing the right metal fabrication shop is one of the most important steps you can take in any project, and we’re confident that you’ll be one of our many happy clients. Metal Pro Inc. has been serving the Phoenix area with custom steel fabrication services since 2000. We offer over 43 years’ worth of experience in metal fabrication services, including welding, plasma and torch cutting. No matter the size of your job, we have the experience and tools to get the project done. When you need competitive rates, our locally-owned and operated shop can make your vision a reality. Call us today for a quote or to set up a consultation with one of our experts.