Welding, which is the process of joining metal together in a permanent bond, can be accomplished by a variety of different methods. When you need a professional welding job, it’s important that you not only choose a shop that knows how to get the job done, but also knows which method is going to offer you the best results and longevity. Working with a certified welding shop like Metal Pro Inc. ensures that your project will turn out exactly the way you had envisioned, backed by a quality guarantee.
If you’ve been looking for welding services in Phoenix, AZ, read on for an overview of how we can help you on your next project.
Our welding services
Not all welding processes are created equal. Depending on the size and scope of your project, there might be one type that’s more suitable than others. From small tool repair to massive structural welding, we can help you decide which method is most appropriate for your work. This can include shielded metal arc welding (fabrication, construction, pipeline and tool repair), gas metal arc welding (great for indoor projects and where portability is required), flux cored arc welding (good for challenging metal content) or gas tungsten arc welding (ideal for weight-bearing and decorative projects). No matter what the project, we’re sure to know the method that’s right for you.
Working with certified welders
When you work with certified welders, you can rely on a number of different qualities, including:
- Insurance: To be a certified welding company, the certification institutions require liability insurance. This isn’t just important to protect the shop and its workers—if damage occurs on your property, to your property or to a worker, you won’t be held liable.
- Code standards: When your welder is certified, they know exactly which code standards apply to your project, and how to meet them.
- Knowledge: Not just anyone can become a certified welder, which is why you can rest assured that if a shop and welder are certified, they have all the training and education necessary to do the job well—and do it the right way.
- Experience: Certified welding shops usually require that anyone they hire not only have the right training and knowledge, but also a minimum of a year of experience in the field.
- Professionalism: Finally, certified welders have a sense of professionalism that sets them apart: they’re more likely to conduct their business at a high standard of safety, communicativeness and ethics.
Locally owned and operated welding services in Phoenix, AZ
Go local with your next welding project, and enjoy our guaranteed service, results and collaboration. Metal Pro Inc. has been locally-owned and operated since 2000. Among our many top-rated services, we offer welding services in Phoenix, AZ. No matter the size of the project, we have over 43 years’ worth of experience in metal fabrication and can handle any challenge you send our way. You’ll love our expert staff, our wide variety of shop tools and our competitive rates. Call us today so we can get started on your next project.