Are you looking for new signage solutions for your business that will last you a long time? Custom metal signs are an excellent investment because you can be certain they’ll last you for many years to come, particularly if they are kept indoors and protected from the elements.
Here are just a few of the reasons why custom metal signs in Phoenix, AZ make for an outstanding investment for your company:
- Durability: Metal is obviously a very long-lasting material, especially when it’s protected from elements such as moisture and ultraviolet rays. There will typically be extra protective coats added to metal signage that will be placed outdoors, but depending on where the signs will be located and the look you want to achieve, you may also have choices of different kinds of metal. Most signs made out of metal today will be constructed with steel or aluminum.
- Waterproof: If you choose aluminum signs, they will be ideal for outdoor applications because they are both rust resistant and waterproof. They’re also much lighter than steel signs, meaning they’re going to be quite easy to handle. Many types of aluminum signs feature a pair of aluminum layers that are bound and reinforced by plastic to increase the level of durability they possess.
- Versatility: When working with a company to develop custom metal signage for your business, you have a wide variety of choices you can make, including different types of sign styles, designs and finish options. Aluminum is easy to work with and can therefore be cut into just about any shape or made into any mold you require. You can also purchase signs in a wide variety of thicknesses, depending on your needs. This versatility is the biggest benefit of going the custom signage route rather than purchasing stock signage—it gives you full control over all aspects of your signs.
- Size variety: You can find custom metal signs in small or large sizes. You can hang small metal signs inside your business, or use large metal signs as a way to grab the attention of passersby outside your business. Your signage technicians will be able to recommend the best size for you to use to achieve your specific goals, depending on how you want the sign to be used.
- Affordability: The pricing for metal signs will vary a bit depending on the size and design, but when you consider the outstanding levels of durability and longevity you get from a metal sign, it’s more than worth the initial investment, because you won’t have to worry about regularly replacing them. After a few years the signs will essentially have paid for themselves, because you won’t need to replace or maintain them.
- Quick turnaround: You can generally get a pretty quick turnaround for a custom metal sign once the design is officially good to go.
For more information about the various benefits associated with purchasing custom metal signs in Phoenix, AZ, just reach out to the team at Metal Pro Inc. today.