Of all the types of metals available from companies in the sign-making industry, aluminum is the one material that comes most recommended for many types of projects. This popular material measures up well to other signage material options. When compared to wood, composite materials and plastic, aluminum outshines them all in many ways.
Businesses especially can take full advantage of the beauty and long lifespan of quality aluminum signage, but only if they hire a good and experienced metal fabricator. If you believe that your business’ storefront can use personalized signage to advertise what you offer and attract new customers, read on! Below are some of the fantastic benefits of choosing aluminum to make custom metal signs in Phoenix, AZ:
- It’s a strong material: Of all the materials used in the sign and metal fabrication industries, aluminum is the go-to choice of many business building and property owners. Even though aluminum is relatively thin and lightweight, it’s a durable material that offers considerable strength and rigidity. This means greater panel strength, no matter the thickness of your sign. Aluminum won’t warp, split, shatter or bow, making it an excellent choice.
- It’s versatile: Some signage materials, like PVC and acrylic, are not recommended for outdoor signage, but aluminum is. And unlike wood, aluminum can hold up in extreme weather conditions without the treatment fading or the structure chipping. Even better, custom aluminum signs are perfect for both indoor and outdoor use, because the material is waterproof and rustproof, and therefore weather resistant. It makes excellent street signs, lasting many years without breaking down or fading from sun exposure. Indoors, aluminum signs can last for decades, as they are protected from sunlight and inclement weather.
- It’s an affordable material: Because aluminum is sturdy and long lasting, you would think that signs made from this material would be expensive. But they’re not—they’re actually quite affordable! Compared to materials like redwood and hard plastics, aluminum is priced much lower. When you choose aluminum, you get the full trifecta: durability, strength and affordability.
- It looks professional: It is unwise to think that affordable means cheap, especially in regards to custom aluminum signage. While this material probably won’t cost you and arm and a leg, when done right, it can look like a million bucks. Metal finishes that are done well typically give off a traditional, classy and professional look. The best part is that your aluminum signs will stand out, whether they have a polished, brushed or mirrored finish. You’ll often see these in buildings at colleges, government complexes and law firms.
- It is easy to customize: Aluminum signs are very easy to customize. A professional can screen print on top of aluminum, apply colored vinyl lettering or decals and custom cut your sign into a unique shape or cutout. This allows you to add personality while getting as creative as you want to.
To get a better understanding of the benefits of investing in custom metal signs in Phoenix, AZ, feel free to contact the experts at Metal Pro, Inc. anytime!