The crowds are not so big early in the holiday shopping season—like in October or the beginning of November. Then, as November brings Thanksgiving nearer, you are jolted into the reality that Christmas is right around the corner. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Are you drawn to shops with signage advertising specials and sales? Customers shop best when there’s signage to direct them. So, as a shop owner trying to attract as many customers as possible during the holidays, you should make sure you’re ready with signs.
If you own a retail business and are planning seasonal promotions or holiday sales, then the following tips from a machine shop in Phoenix, AZ are for you! Let’s find out some ways to make your shop stand out this holiday shopping season with help from retail displays and custom metal signs:
- Big signs are a must: With all the competition for customers’ business during the holidays, there’s no better time than the holiday shopping season to use large signage on the inside and outside of your store. The bigger, the clearer and the more attention grabbing your signs are, the more customers you will attract. Put signs in your storefront windows, create huge display signs to direct people to where the deals are and hang large signs advertising sales.
- Post special shop hours and store policies: Many businesses have special hours of operation during the holidays to accommodate the extra shoppers. To avoid you and your employees having to repeat extended hours over and over again, print it on a big sign for all to see. Likewise, you also may want to state your store’s policies and other important information on a visible sign.
- Promote rewards programs: Since your shop’s rewards program is likely an all-year offer, consider creating custom metal signs that advertise it. People like to save money—especially when gift shopping during the holidays. Because of the crowds, post signs where checkout lines form so waiting customers can see your offer and make a decision before reaching the register.
- Use directional signage: There are several ways to use directional signs to make your business stand out during the holiday shopping season. You can use signage outside to direct folks into your store, and use signs inside to direct customers to specific sale displays, the cash registers and even to a table where people can enter their name into a holiday prize drawing.
- Put signs front and center: People are busy during the holidays, so you may want to put your promotional displays right up front and center next to items. These include popular gift items, hot ticket items, products specially made for the holiday season and super sale items. Behind that front display area, hang large signage pointing to sales in other parts of your store.
Need custom metal signs to promote your retail shop’s holiday sales? If your answer is yes, look no further than your local machine shop in Phoenix, AZ. Contact the experts at Metal Pro Inc. today for more information!