How you decorate your property says a lot about what kind of homeowner you are. If you pour your time and effort into beautiful paved gardens and have things like pergolas and trellises, your property is going to stand out far more than someone with a couple of garden gnomes and a stepping stone here and there!
If you’re someone who really wants to create positive curb appeal with your lawn and garden décor, you might consider how steel fabricators in Phoenix, AZ can help. Through the creation of custom metal sculptures and art, you could put your property head and shoulders above your neighbors in terms of aesthetic appeal.
Why metal artwork?
There’s no limit to the variety of lawn ornamentation you can peruse and buy at the store… so why have something custom fabricated from metal? There are actually quite a few reasons why custom fabrication is a smarter investment than something off the rack at a lawn and garden center:
- Custom fabricated metal art will last a lifetime! It’s designed to be strong and durable in an outdoor environment and won’t succumb to many of the detractors that generic metal decorations can fall victim to.
- Metal is relatively inert, meaning fixtures on your property don’t need the special care and attention that wood, stone or other materials do. It won’t fade or dehydrate in heavy sunlight or warp due to wind. Best of all, it won’t break down in the rain.
- Metal art and sculpture has the ability to be more imposing and centric than other forms of lawn decoration. Where some things are meant to be a complement, custom metal art is meant to be a focal fixture. It can create a brand-new dynamic for your landscape.
The cost of working with steel fabricators in Phoenix, AZ quickly pays off when you consider the above benefits, along with the superior longevity that you’re sure to reap from your custom fixture.
How to incorporate metal art into your landscape
As mentioned, metal sculptures and art are really designed to be focal pieces of your lawn and garden. This means it’s important to incorporate them in a way that captures the attention of passersby, without detracting from the mode of your landscape. To that effect, there are a few simple things to keep in mind when placing metal sculptures or art:
- It’s a good idea to place them at a distance from other décor. Putting your art too close together can give your landscape a cluttered look and detract from the statement a central piece makes.
- Put art where it will be noticed! Hiding it next to overgrowth or behind foliage in the foreground is a wasted investment because no one will be able to fully appreciate it.
- Consider the appeal that your landscape offers and display metal art that complements it. For example, precise grooming of your trees, bushes and shrubs is best complemented by art that’s more controlled and geometrical. Conversely, if you have an eclectic landscape, eclectic art would be a perfect fit!
Don’t just settle for a landscape that looks good—strive for one that looks great. Metal art and sculpture could be the missing ingredient to a property that turns heads and breeds envy from your fellow homeowners. For more information about steel fabricators in Phoenix, AZ and the role we can play in enhancing your property, contact Metal Pro Inc. today.