It’s a fair bet that everyone has heard of the indestructible cast iron skillet—maybe you even have one. But while we know cast iron in skillet form can help you cook a delicious meal, there are other useful things made from the same material. Cast iron is pretty, decorative, stylish and contributes a rustic antique look. Structurally speaking, cast iron is strong and can withstand time and frequent use. But when repairs are needed and replacement is not an option, look into cast iron welding in Phoenix, AZ:
- Stairway railings: Cast iron elements can give a home’s interior a classic look, and so can the presence of attention grabbing stairway railings. Unfortunately, like most things we own, cast iron can begin to show wear or sustain damage over the years. At Metal Pro Inc, our skilled crew of professionals can repair your stairway’s decorative railing components, lending a hand to reviving one of your home’s grandest focal points.
- Gates and fencing: Iron fencing is a unique and stylish way to mark the border of your yard, flower garden or the front of your property. From the new to the antique, iron fencing complements classic styling and gives off an interesting character unlike other similar metals. But due to one factor or another, antique or existing cast iron fences can have damaged areas or broken parts. By having our team handle the job of reattaching broken flourishes or ornaments, resetting broken hinges or replacing missing bars, we can help you return your gate or fencing to its previous functionality.
- Piping: For as strong as cast iron piping is, this metal can still fall victim to damage, cracks or complete breaks. When it comes to small cracks and damaged areas, welding offers a way to ensure the integrity of the pipe is not compromised, but a broken section of pipe will likely require more extensive work to regain its original capabilities. By repairing piping damage by way of cast iron welding in Phoenix, AZ, you save the time and costs that would be required to replace the entire length of pipe.
- Automotive parts: Cast iron components see a lot of wear and tear in the vehicles we drive every day, and on occasion, they fail. When this happens to some vehicles, it isn’t as simple as ordering another part. Maybe what you own is an all-original classic, or maybe a replacement part is financially impossible. Either way, our team can repair your cast iron automotive parts back to working order.
- Machine components: Cast iron machine components are durable, yet they can and do wear out or break. Sometimes the damage is so substantial that it means a complete replacement is necessary, while other times some well-placed welding will do the trick. Hiring a welding expert can get your machine components back to working order and get you back in business.
From sheet metal layouts to cast iron welding in Phoenix, AZ, Metal Pro Inc is the shop to contact for all kinds of fabrication projects and metal repair needs. Call us today!