If you’re like a lot of people, your home has at least two rooms you would probably like to overhaul—and there’s a pretty good chance one of these rooms is the garage. Traditionally used for parking cars, garages these days can have multiple functions—that is, if you have the right setup. But what accessories should you get and where do you even begin looking for customized metal assistance? At Metal Pro Inc., we are here to help!
Consider these five custom garage and workshop upgrades using metal from your local machine shop in Phoenix, AZ to allow your space to work for your needs:
- High durability tool and wall racks: Forget the hooks and racks you can find at any old home improvement store. They may look well designed and durable, but they don’t ever seem to hold up quite right in the real world. Ordinary racks warp and loosen over time, which is why specialty metal racks are the way to go when you want both durability and usability. With custom metal tool and wall racks, they will not only fit your needs perfectly, but they are also likely to last a lifetime.
- Custom equipment lockboxes: If you’ve ever had to replace stolen equipment, you know how frustrating it can be—struggling with your insurance company, filing police reports and repairing damages can be a real nightmare. Unfortunately, a safe large enough to hold valuable equipment can run thousands of dollars and take up a huge amount of space. Instead, install affordable custom metal lockboxes that can be made to fit just about any size space.
- Indestructible workbenches: Now that you have your storage situation figured out, what are you going to do about your actual workspace? Sure, you could go with a wooden or boxed workbench, but the simple reality is that they won’t last forever, whereas metal is undeniably durable, stable and long lasting. Talk to your local machine shop in Phoenix, AZ about the ideal design for your space and needs.
- Heavy-duty vehicle lift ramps: Imagine crawling under your family SUV when it’s teetering on an iffy hydraulic jack you bought at a discount tool shop. That dread you just felt is exactly why you should seriously look at investing in a quality set of custom metal vehicle ramps. They are stable, indestructible and you can count on them not to fail while you are under your car changing the oil.
- Custom sandblasting boxes: Sandblasting is messy, and you’ll often need to work on hard-to-reach areas of your project. But many sandblasting boxes are restrictive. Most projects, especially auto restorations and furniture projects, require some amount of space to maneuver, and a custom blasting box will allow you to tailor the dimensions to your specific needs.
When made of the best quality materials, these custom metal upgrades and more will make the perfect additions to any home garage or workshop. Want to learn more about how Metal Pro Inc. can assist you? Contact our machine shop in Phoenix, AZ today!