Being a metal fabricator in Phoenix, AZ is not just about industrial applications. We create the occasional prototype or make improvements with our welding skills, but we also build items you come across every day. Here are projects that we have completed before and would be happy to take up again if they are what your home or business requires:
- Railings: Stairs, porches, balconies and mezzanines all require railings. They need to be durable, and many clients also request that they be attractive. Creating them means considering the safety standards, but also how they fit in with the overall environment. Railings for outdoor areas look different than those for indoor areas. Also, with the outdoor designs, we have to consider weather elements—especially the blistering sun we have here. Many people take railings for granted, but they are a project that requires thorough consideration.
- Staircases: Metal staircases have many advantages. It is often easier to make them slip-proof by grating each stair. Although it does not rain here often we would rather plan for that contingency than risk an accident at your home or business site. Metal staircases also offer that industrial look that is popular these days, which will give your home or business a striking look.
- Bridges: We are not talking interstate bridges, but walking path, biking trail and garden bridges. If there is a culvert or sensitive area where you wish to avoid foot traffic, let us design and build a small bridge for you so people can enjoy the outdoors without interfering with animal traffic or vegetation growth. It will also add a unique element to your outdoor area.
- Signs: If you desire a distinctive sign, hire a metal fabricator. Plastic or fiberglass signs may be inexpensive, but if you are looking to help your business stand out, invest in a unique piece of art. Permanent signs for neighborhoods or private ranches enjoy a remarkable presentation with a metal sign. The best part of all is that the sign will not fade as it ages and you will likely avoid replacement for a long while, since metal fixtures are meant to last.
- Art: Clients come to us with ideas for yard art that they cannot replicate with on-the-rack pieces. So, they commission us for an original piece. Metal statuary can also help hospitality businesses, which benefit from being distinguishable, like hotels and restaurants. We create small ornaments, but can also create larger art structures that will really attract attention. See us with your ideas and we will likely be able to expand on them with a few of our own so you can obtain the perfect piece.
- Embellishment: You may already have a permanent mall kiosk, but wish to make it look better. We can add metal elements to give it a Space Age or industrial look that compels potential customers to visit you. Plain commercial buildings also benefit from metal features when an owner decides they want something one-of-a-kind. You never have to settle for boring when you have a metal fabricator in town!
Metal Pro, Inc. is your metal fabricator in Phoenix, AZ for private, industrial, retail and aesthetic projects. Call us today to see what we can do for you.